PS Fitness was started by Peter Sjöberg in 2006 and since then we’ve helped children, youth and adults to become stronger, healthier and happier. Our goal has since the beginning been to make training and health as accessible as possible for everyone.
About Peter Sjöberg
I’m 40 years old and living in Gothenburg, Sweden. I am very passionate about training and have played football for as long as I can remember, but also tried lots of other sports. The last couple of years, my own training mostly consists of running, OCR and strength training. I also play some Paddle and Disk Golf for fun.
Another big passion I have is to help people to become stronger, healthier and happier people and to help them reach their dream goals. Being able to influence other people’s lives for the better and make people understand that exercise is fun is very stimulating to me. I always strive to give my clients as much as possible and to be able to do this, I continue to educate myself and keep myself up to date in training, fitness, nutrition and health.
I have worked as a coach for over 10 years and as a Physical Education teacher for 12 years. I love to work with people and try to influence them to be the best version of themselves.
See you soon!!
- Bachelor of Sports Science – Mid Sweden University
- Online Trainer Certification – OTA
- Precision Nutrition Lvl 1 certification – Precision Nutrition
- 3D Performance – 3D Funktion
- Strength & Conditioning Training – World Football Academy
- Basic & Advanced Periodisation & Conditioning – World Football Academy
- Football coach certificate – The Swedish Football Association
- Football goal-keeper coach – The Swedish Football Association
- Running Coach – The Swedish Athletics Association
- Personal Trainer – DS Personal Training School
- Nutrition Coach – DS Personal Training School
- Swim Teacher – The Swedish Life-Saving Society
- Functional Athletic Movement – SAFE Education
- TRX instructor – FIT
- Athletic Youth Trainer – The Swedish Athletics Association
- Sports Injuries – SISU idrottsutbildarna
- 9+ screening batteri – SISU idrottsutbildarna
- Nutrition for children & youth athletes – SISU idrottsutbildarna
- Mental training – SISU idrottsutbildarna